In our practice you are in good hands!
Even as dentists, we are concerned with more than your teeth. The focus is on the person! We therefore treat you with the highest standards of quality and sustainability.
- Quality is no coincidence, but rather results from competence and professionalism.
- Quality requires time – the thorough and stress-free treatment of our patients always has priority.
- Quality consists of many factors – detailed treatment planning, taking into account all scientifically required precautions, carrying out treatments with maximum precision, continuous quality control, and an individual after-care program.
In our practice, we attach great importance to friendliness and our social interactions with each other – both in the team, and of course with our patients! But it is important for us to also look beyond our own four walls. That is why we are involved in various social projects:
- If you still have dental gold in your mouth and are about to get a new crown, then you can do something good for the world! We ask our patients to leave us their old gold so that we can donate it to the association, “Help for children in Uganda e. V. “. You can find more information at ugandahilfe.de.
- Because good dental care can never begin at an early enough age, we are a member of the Freiburg Lorettoschule ‘Booster Club’, and offer regular free prophylaxis training for primary schoolchildren.
- Dr. Ralf Quirin is a committed member of the Rotary International Charity Club. Under the motto “Service above Self”, the members of Rotary are committed to peace, international understanding, and the creation of decent living conditions worldwide (see also www.rotary.de). A current focus project is the “PolioPlus” action aimed at preventing childhood paralysis.
- Dr. Stefan Schultheis is a member of “Round Table” Freiburg (www.rt25.de). The core mission of the round table is service to the general public. Among other things, they conduct annual duck races on the Dreisam to benefit the Freiburg University Medical Center’s ‘clown doctors’.
In order to offer you the best possible treatment, we work together with highly qualified specialists who support us in the fields of dental technology, orthodontics, radiography, physiotherapy and internal medicine.
- Dental Technology, Jürgen Dieterich
- Orthodontic Specialist, Dr. Andreas Stippig, Kirchzarten
- Orthodontic Specialist, Dr. Gabriele Güde
- Muggenthaler Aesthetics, Dr. Dr. Frank Muggenthaler
- Practice for Endodontics, Prof. Dr. Jörg und Dr. Katharina Schirrmeister
- Internist, Dr. med. Stefan Wehrle, Praxis Aschoffplatz
- Radiology in the Digital Diagnostic Center (DDZ)
- Practice for Physiotherapy Himmelsbach, Cornelius Sieber
- Physiotherapists Physiopoint, Schulte & Siess
- Osteopaths, Maike Drognitz
Fürstenbergstr. 3, 79102 Freiburg, Tel. 0761 2856296
- Osteopaths, Christoph Mauder
- German Dental Medical Center DZR Stuttgart